Planning a vacation or longer trip to South America can feel like an overwhelming prospect.
It’s for this reason that I provide a whole range of travel planning services for readers interested in extra assistance – perfect for if you want a truly custom-designed itinerary or just some feedback on your existing plans.
But I want to make sure that you, my readers, can access the most up-to-date information possible for planning your next adventure, as well as have the opportunity to ask me questions. It’s for this reason I’ve started running webinars to help you with your trip planning for key destinations around South America.
Each is recorded and available to purchase to be downloaded and watched on demand.
Planning a trip to Torres del Paine National Park
In this 45-minute webinar, you’ll learn how to plan a trip to Torres del Paine National Park this year, including:
- How to make reservations for the W and O treks
- What to do if you can’t make reservations for all of the campgrounds on either trek
- Alternatives to the O Circuit and W Trek, including brilliant day hikes that you may not have considered before
- Top tips for travelling to Torres del Paine National Park this season
I also take questions from attendees, covering everything from the logistics of reaching and travelling within the national park using public transport and a rental vehicle, the best short and half-day hikes you can do without a guide and the most affordable accommodations in the national park.
Planning a trip along the Carretera Austral
In this 45-minute webinar, you’ll learn how to plan a trip along Chile’s Carretera Austral – the ultimate road trip – including:
- How to plan a memorable road trip route along the Carretera Austral, including recommendations for where to start your trip
- Whether to explore the Carretera Austral by campervan, car or public transport
- The unmissable places to visit and things to do during your trip along the Southern Highway
I also take questions from attendees, covering everything from the logistics of reaching the Carretera Austral, to how many days you need to fully explore this famed highway. You’ll also learn how to make ferry reservations and what sorts of services and facilities are available at towns en route.
Planning a trip to Antarctica webinar
Antarctica is a once-in-a-lifetime destination. But, with prices high and a slew of options available, it can feel challenging to choose between the different cruises. In this webinar featuring David Hilton from Swoop Antarctica, we discuss how to plan a trip to Antarctica, including:
- Which month is the best for visiting Antarctica and what you can expect to experience
- The different routes and cruises you can take to reach The White Continent and what makes each unique
- The logistics for getting to Antarctica from Argentina and Chile
- What you can expect to experience on an Antarctica cruise, including activities, accommodations, and expert-led talks
I also take questions from attendees about which cruises to choose.